At Casino Pauma, the gaming entertainment is exciting and the service is excellent, 7 days a week. Table games include Blackjack (with 21+3 and Lucky Ladies), Emperor's Challenge and EZ Pai Gow, Mystery Card Roulette, and Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em. Our dealers are professional and the wait staff is friendly. Enjoy the bright, spacious gaming floor with plenty of room for your comfort.
POKER LOWEST RAKE IN TOWN!
The Poker Room offers $3-$6, $4-$8 limit Texas Hold 'Em, and $1-$2 No Limit Texas Hold 'Em.
The Poker Room opens each day as follows:
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 5PM • SATURDAY-SUNDAY: 2PM.
Poker Tournaments are held TUESDAY - SUNDAY. GAME: No Limit Texas Hold 'Em. Registration for tournaments starts 2 hours prior to tournament start time.
Bad Beat Poker is a progressive jackpot that applies to "Texas Hold 'Em" live play, cash games (excluding tournament play). Payoff to: Aces full or Tens or better, “BEATEN” by Quads or better. Casino Pauma has live play seven days a week. Monday - Friday at 5pm, and 2pm Saturday-Sunday. Pick a day and come join us for some poker fun. And, with the Bad Beat Jackpot so HIGH... now's a great time to play!
We offer shoe and double-deck Blackjack. Limits are from $5 to $500. You can double down on any two cards, resplit aces and surrender.
• 21+3: Your first two cards and dealer face up card make a 3-Card Poker hand. Flush, Straight, and Three of a Kind all pay 9-to-1.
• Lucky Ladies: Players wager on whether the player's first two cards equal twenty. Additional bonuses are paid if the two cards are suited, matched and if the player's cards are a pair of Queens of Hearts. The top progressive prize pays if the pair of Queens of hearts occurs when the dealer has a Blackjack.
The object of the game is to have "both" of the players hands rank higher than the designated "banker."
• Emperor's Challenge: Players have the option to place one of several "bonus" wagers. The pays for the "bonus" wagers are determined by a paytable located at the game.
• EZ Pai Gow: Players have the option to place one of several "bonus" wagers. The pays for these "bonus" wagers are determined by a paytable located at the game. Additionally, this game features a "Queen's Dragon" wager where the best bet pays 50-to-1 when the banker gets a Queen high Pai Gow hand.
ULTIMATE TEXAS HOLD 'EM
Features heads up play against the dealer, and an optional BONUS BET. This game gives you several advantages: 1) The earlier you bet, the more you can bet. 2) You don't have to fold until you see all the community cards. 3) The Trips Bonus pays odds if your final five-card hand is a three of a kind or better.
This game plays the same as regular Baccarat except the taking of commissions is replaced with a winning three card Bank hand totaling 7 (Dragon 7) being treated as a push. Several "bonus" hands are offered:
• Dragon 7 - the player may bet on the occurence of the Dragon hand (three card winning Bank hand totaling 7). Dragon 7 wagers are paid 40-to-1.
• Panda 8 - when the player wins with a three card hand totaling 8. Panda 8 wagers are paid 25-to-1.
To get the most out of your visit to Casino Pauma, sign up for a Players Club Membership. Use it while you play slots and table games and you'll earn points for cash back or merchandise every time you play. Other valuable benefits include Bonus Promotional Entries, Newsletters, Special Offers & more.